We look at every aspect of your body movement in order to facilitate you working as efficiently as possible.
Back and Neck Care
Back and neck pain is the number ONE cause of time off work for more Australians than any other condition.
Causes of back and neck pain
- Poor postural habits.
- Muscle and joint disease (spinal - facet joint degeneration, sprain, muscle tears, muscle imbalances).
- Spinal disc disease (slipped disc or degeneration).
- Structural spinal defects (curvature of the spine, genetic disorders).
- Trauma (fractures, soft tissue injuries).
- Illness following surgery (deconditioning weakness, scar tissue, nerve pain)
- Chronic pain syndromes.
Back and neck care involves
- Careful assessment of contributing factors to poor spinal health including change of postural habits or other unhealthy contributing factors.
- Development of appropriate exercises to address those factors.
- Supervised exercise and home exercise programme.
- Regular reassessment to ensure optimal health is obtained and maintained.